Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GERMANY

We all have the work friend who is amazing to say the least. The individual that is the reason you go to work everyday. Well ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Hanna (I call her Banana) along with a numerous amount of things. I would die without her...



Our country is called Germany. (If it's the Germany you're thinking of you are wrong.)

Mind you, Hanna is a psychic, but like in the movie Wedding Crashers, she is only a psychic when it comes to Starbucks coffee. Bible-she can look at you and figure out what drink you want. However today I was disturbed when she told me it did not look like a green tea frappucino kind of day. WTF Bro!

  • Can we have pink eye?
  • He tours
  • Mean Girls (we would have no communication between us without this movie)
  • I seen you wif KEEFAH!
  • Jenaiwwww
  • I'm so bored, I can't smoke, I can't do nothin
  • ObnoxJess
  • IndiHANNA Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment